Tuesday, April 13, 2010

STRIPE ME HAPPY

So, I don't know if I am striped obsessed because I have seen Claudia Schiffer in many different stripe tops recently. By the way for those who don't know, she is very much prego and looks fabulous in stripes. Ha, I don't think is the normal esp when the stripes are horizontal and across belly but again, she looks fabulous. See for yourself, I have attached an image with her in her stripes below.

While surveying the stores this past Sunday, I of course had to stop by Forever at Water Tower to see what they had in new. Right before I was about to leave a t-stand greeted me with one fabulous looking stripe cardi:












FOREVER 21, LUREX STRIPE SWEATER, $28
Not only is it stripes but it is CREME with ROSE GOLD stripes. Yummy. Perfect top to wear with my new fab wedges (first post from April). You know a little of bling never hurts.

Note, you don't have to be prego to wear stripes. They are in for spring, period - Forever 21 definitely does not cater to the mom to be. Go find your stripes and wear them proud (:


1 comment:

  1. Lizzy, will you post any new fabulous finds? I love this and am dying to hear more!!!!
    Love, Kristen

    ReplyDelete