Monday, April 12, 2010

BAG IT, FASHIONABLY!

Yesterday while browsing through JCREW I found this fabulous Canvas bag:













Style number: 099101968471 "Reusable Canvas Tote"- EC1471, $10.
Unfortunately is not sold through online, so if you are interested you will have to hit up a JCREW store. The bag is FABULOUS and I can't wait to use it. I love the etched figurine of a Ms Fabulous herself, I would presume she is shopping (:
The bag cost a mere $10, so I just had to have it!
I have MANY of these kind of reusable bags and for those who know me, KNOW I USE THEM. They are great to tote around when you know you will be browsing the stores, and if you do purchase something you have a bag to through your purchases in... best of all it can be worn on your shoulder for easy carrying home. The quality is nice, washed cotton canvas, which seems quite durable. What really sold me was the etched image of Ms Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment