Friday, April 9, 2010

FEMININE SUMMER TOPS

Spring is here and being feminine and fabulous has arrived.
It is time to put those puffy coats away and show everyone how fabulous you are!!

Mini dress which can totally convert to be a top:










Eryn Brinie Mini Dress in Black, Revolve Clothing - $125
I found this online today and fell in LOVE. Most people would assume I loved it because it was black but on the contrary, there is something loose and so feminine about this top and I am sure there are plenty of ways to wear it.

Peasant Cheesecloth Top:
Elan USA Top, Style VN180, $30
This photo does not do this top justice.
I was inspired to find a cotton gauzy top like this after seeing the movie, The Other Boleyn Girl. Scarlet wore a white gauze top like this when prego and not being able to get out of bed. I know it is kind of odd that I wanted the top but hey it wasn't more then 2 months later that I was at the MAGIC show and saw this top on display for Elan. Love when that happens. So when it finally hit stores, I HAD TO BUY it and buy it in 2 colors. The fabric, yes Cheescloth fabric is so great for the hot summer days/nights. This top is offered in 4 different colors. At this time I can't find any retail establishment that is selling this style but it is a RE-ISSUED for Sp10'.
I have it in Pink and White and LOVE it with jeans. I wear my own belt which I synch a the waist. Elastic belts are best~ I emailed ELAN to find out if any stores will be selling this FABULOUS style of theirs, as soon as I get a reply, I will be sure to update this post.

Great news, I received an email from ELAN INTERNATIONAL and there is a website that has this style (VN180) available in all colors!! www.clothingobsession.com

No comments:

Post a Comment