Sunday, April 11, 2010

COSTUME JEWELRY FINDS ON SALE

For those who know me, know I love to find costume jewelry (esp rings).
I found gorgeous earrings and a set of rings this weekend that I thought I would share with you! The prices were too hard to pass up!

JCREW Chandelier earrings:












JCREW, Crystal Web Earrings, $39.50 0n-line BUT $16 at the store!!
They are a little on the large side but SO glamourous! I have a pair of old school BR chandelier earrings that are smaller then these and are classic. The quality is good and if stored properly will last a life time.


BR Gold Leaf Ring with faux Diamonds:













Banana's Gold Ivy Ring, $17.99 online but more then positive MUCH cheaper at the stores esp if you have a GAP card!
I bought two of these and wear them on my right hand together OR with my wedding band on my left hand. They very much remind me of the fabulous jewelry designer Catherine Waterman.

No comments:

Post a Comment