Friday, April 9, 2010

MOCCI'S

Moccis as in Moccasins.
They have been around for a while and came back when Ms Fabulous herself, KATE MOSS started wearing the Black High Suede Fringe Boots.
Thankfully they have not really gone out of style and I love seeing new versions of this classic.
The following are two new styles that are fantastic for the spring and summer months.

Night & Day New Mocci:













Joie Rock Steady Fringe Suede Booties, $345.00
These are a little on the pricey end but oh so cute and so versatile. The color is just lush, "misty rose"... I have a pair that is very similar to this style from STEVEN SP09.
Thankfully I did not chuck but store them away last fall.
How fabulous would these look with a Romper or Jeggings? Oh how I wish I had a job right now so I could splurge on these mighty fine moccs.

The New Day Mocci:












House of Harlow, Women's Brown Meryl, $178
I came across these this morning while visiting CELEB STYLE. They were of course worn by Nicole Richie herself (the designer). I was like OH LAH LAH, where are those from... dugh, of course they were made by ms fabulous II, Nicole Richie.
They come in an array of colors. I personally love this slate color although they are calling it brown. These would look great with Leggings, Jeggings or the spring fashion must pant, "Cigarette Pant"...

Celeb Style Sighting Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment