Monday, April 12, 2010

SHINE that lasts!

Ok, so the following post has nothing to do with articles of clothing, shoes or accessories but any lady who likes to shop LIKES TO HAVE HER NAILS look and stay fabulous.
I found this AMAZING top coat by CND Essentials called Super Shiney.
It prolongs a mani like you don't know!!
Since being prego, I have had to take prenatal vitamins which have my nails growing like weeds. Its great because now I have every excuse to go get my weekly mani.
The girl who does my nails is amazed by how they keep the full week, "no chip... still shiney"??
I hate to break it to her, it has nothing to do with her skills or the fact that I am not working. Trust me these hands are just as functional as they were before February 12!








I found mine from Bravco in Chicago. They also sell it at ULTA.
I am not sure who would sell it on the east coast but if you are going to start anywhere, why not Ricky's??

No comments:

Post a Comment