Friday, April 9, 2010

LIGHT WASH JEANS

Light wash jeans were the HARDEST to come by last spring.
Finally they are being produced for Spring 2010.
Such a great color for light pastels and nudes.

Great fit to wear with Wedges:













J BRAND: 923 babe in smith, $229
I unfortunately don't own these but wish I could however my ever growing belly will postpone the buy. For those ladies who love a good flare in their step, these are for you!


Great Fit to wear with flats and flat sandals:













GAP: Easy Straight, Destructed Jeans (faded wash), $69.50
I luckily have an old pair of sample jeans that are this same wash from the good ol' days while working @ GAP. I did try this pair on and loved them but because I already have a pair that still has space to grow with my belly, I opted out on not buying them :(
These were SUPER cute though. Boyfriend cut but so comfy with out looking like a boy.

1 comment:

  1. Lizzy, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I tried to order the flare jeans but they don’t have my size. I’m ordering the Elan top - do you wear a cami under? This is such a fabulous idea, how did you come up with it?? I am so fashion challenged, but with a little help I can pull it together – I bet there’s a lot of people like me out there. So excited!! I added it to my feeds.

    ReplyDelete